Sunday, December 16, 2007

i need to catch up!

I kinda need to get caught up on my posting.  I've been taking all kinds of pictures just haven't gotten around to posting.  Enjoy the explosion of pictures!

Dec. 12 
This is a necklace I recreated for a teacher at school.  The beads belonged to her aunt and had come off the string.  I knotted them and then added chain at the end and a new clasp so she can wear it again.
dec.13
My sweet thing looking out the bathroom window screen at me.
dec. 14
This is a picture of me wearing my light up ears and rudolph nose.  It was taken by Greg at about 2 A.M. at The ReMax Christmas Party at the Jackson Rancheria.dec. 15
A snowflake necklace I made for myself.  I love the white and blue.  The snowflake charm says: Snowflakes are one of a kind"
dec. 16
The light up deer in front of my house.

No comments: