Thursday, June 18, 2009

I got a Blog Award!


The rules for this award are.......

* post 10 honest things about yourself and post the award on your blog.
* give this award to some people who follow your blog.

10 honest things about me:
----------
1.) I wake up at the crack of dawn even on the weekends! It gets a bit old during summer vacation.

2.) I don't eat raw fish but love to go out to sushi.

3.) Spiders FREAK me out. I can deal with snakes, crickets, praying mantises, and pretty much everything else but give me something with 8 legs and it's over!

4.) I sucked at math in school (we're talking C/D student) and now I teach math to junior high kids. Yes, they learn. :)

5.) I know how to give fluids to a cat- done it for 2 kitties now.

6.) I wear guy jeans because they fit better than girl jeans. My favorite ones are the ultra low boot fit from Gap.

7.) I hate shoes. I love being barefoot.

8.) I love making jewelry and can spend full days sitting in one spot being creative.

9.) If "grilled cheese" is on a menu I will order it. I started taking pictures of all the grilled cheese sandwiches I ordered to make a grilled cheese blog but gave that up because I kept forgetting my camera at home.

10.) I just got a killer sewing machine that I love to use and have made a bunch of bags to "sell on my etsy" but haven't gotten around to posting any of them for sale. The same goes for my jewelry- I have TONS of it to sell.

I'm giving this award to:
Changes in Latitudes
Leslie
Tracy
Black Hockey Jesus

Enjoy! Leave me a comment to let me know you played along!

1 comment:

Erika said...

Haha!! What a fun post! I have a pair of guy jeans too & grilled cheese...mmmmm! I'm right there with you on that one! Enjoy your day!