Monday, November 10, 2008

ah... blissful day off

I'm on day 3 of a 4 day vacation. Gotta love a double weekend! No students, no issues, no drama for 4 whole days!

I'm trying to figure out how to fill the remainder of my weekend. Saturday we got beer making stuff, wandered Stoneridge Mall, had a great dinner w/my sis and parents and grandparents for her b-day. Sunday we went grocery shopping and then home where Greg cooked the day away making beer, soy nut brittle (which turned out better than the previous batch that had cayenne pepper and cinnamon in it), and fried rice for dinner. I got to be all crafty and stuff while he was doing that and finished up a pair of earrings for a teacher at school and a set of wedding pillows I've had hanging over my head for about 4 months. I then got to play around on the computer until the Kings game started at 6. I crashed out under my blanket with my sweetness Mr. Kitty in the Lazy Boy Recliner during the 3rd quarter and woke up to find King of the Hill on and the news that the Kings actually beat the Warriors by like 20 points! Stayed up for Family Guy and American Dad and then hauled my sorry but to bed.

Woke up this morning and got caught up on my crafty TV shows while Greg slept. Finally crawled out of bed at 8:30 to pill the cat and get a shower. Since then the cat's been fed raw meat since he won't eat ANYTHING other than baby food (how he gets his pill) and raw beef/steak. We tried broiled chicken that's been pureed to be like babyfood but he STILL won't eat it! I don't know what we're going to do with him. He needs to eat but doesn't want to. Anyway, Greg's making stew for us today for dinner- I love that he cooks! After that I'm at a loss of what to do. I could do in and finish cleaning up my mess of a scrap room, I could take pictures of my stuff and get them up on my etsy site that currently has NOTHING on it and I need to get some money coming in on it, I could waste time on the computer (been doing that all morning already), or I could be productive and get my power points done for school this week. Nothing sounds like much fun to me. I need some excitement in my life at the moment. Tomorrow promises to be just as fun filled I fear. :)

So- that's my rant. I need to find something fun to do!

No comments: