Sunday, October 31, 2010

Fall Beading Bloggers Project

This time around, for the Artbeads beading bloggers program, I got to order some FABULOUS beads and findings that remind me of fall, or pick from the Pantone hot new colors. For this project, I went with the fall inspiration while keeping the Pantone colors in mind. I chose some gemstones in labradorite, red poppy jasper, orange aventurine, and yellow aragonite, some copper plated pewter leaf links, some copper head pins, and lastly some copper chain.

Here's my stuff straight out of the package and ready to go!




Aren't these copper leaves great? I LOVE them!



Colors of Fall Bracelet

I made a bracelet out of the chain and head pins and the gemstone beads. I love the way the colors look together with the copper. The little flower link at the end of the bracelet and the clasp are from artbeads too. I think I need to add more of the gemstone dangles on the other side of the chain but I ran out of head pins. OOPS!



Colors of Fall Necklace

This necklace was made by wire wrapping gemstone links with the copper leaves. I really like the colors I picked out to use. They really remind me of fall and all the fun that goes along with it.



I have a TON of gemstone beads left over and a bunch of leaves too. Still trying to figure out what I want to make with them. :) Maybe some earrings?

Disclosure...As a reviewer of products at Artbeads.com, I received all beads pictured in the first photo posted above free of charge. I have been asked to review these products and give my honest opinion of the products...positive or negative. I am not being compensated by Artbeads.com for my endorsement as it pertains to the products received and reviewed.

No comments: