Sunday, December 9, 2007

yesterday and today

Yesterday we went to a Stockton Thunder ECHL (or something like that) hockey game.  Got free tix from a friend thru their work.  It was really fun but we got home at 1 this morning so I didn't get to post my pic of the day!  So here it is now....  Yes, I'm still playing with the color intensify setting- this time it's yellow!


This weekend was fun.  Yesterday, before the hockey game, my honey and I went to Modesto to use my JoAnn's 50% off coupons.  In needed more beading wire and they had it at Michael's.  BUT I could only use one coupon at a time there since they're competitor coupons.  So, Greg took one and I took the other and we waited in line for 10 min (or more) for 2 spools of beading wire!  It ended up costing me $10 for 2 rolls of 30'.  Not too bad.  So, after being gone all day yesterday we decided to stay home today and put up Christmas lights on the house. We only got the house part done since we got such a late start.  We didn't even roll out of bed until 9:45!  That's super late for me- Miss 6 A.M.  It got dark at 4:30 and we still have to put lights in the trees outside and get the deer put up.  Tomorrow we're hopefully going to finish up.  In between going to work, going to the hockey game, and putting up lights I've been getting a fair amount of beading done.  I managed to get my beads all organized and into one tool box so it makes it that much more enjoyable for me to bead.  I can actually find my beads and tools!  In light of this I've decided to post of pic of something I've been working on.  It's a bracelet I restrung for my mom.  I had to add in beads to make it the right length.  And I used the left overs to make a pair of earrings for her too. 




Tomorrow's MONDAY!  ICK!

No comments: